Terms and Conditions
Direct Mail Giant Billboard Co-op
- The advertisement will be printed according to the specifications agreed to. The location and size (slight variances, “plus” or “minus”, from the stipulated size, may occur in the printing-process) of the advertisement will be determined solely by cc Studio Inc. (hereinafter termed “Company”).
- The advertiser will supply within five (5) days, all required text, graphic images and layout-specifications pertaining to the advertisement defined herein. The Company reserves the right to edit advertising copy. Copy corrections must be made within three (3) days of receiving proof, otherwise the assumption will be made that the copy is correct and no changes will be made thereafter. The Advertiser is solely responsible for the content of its advertisement.
- The Company takes all reasonable precautions to publish the advertisement(s), either, submitted by the Advertiser or created by the Company, without typographical and/or printing errors but is, hereby, expressly exonerated from all liability for such errors. In any case, it is hereby agreed that the Company’s maximum liability is at all times limited to the price of this contract.
- The Advertiser cannot revoke this contract, as its purchased space is reserved by the Company (and thus unavailable for sale to other advertisers) from the moment its signature is affixed. All mail dates are projected and will only occur when all spaces on the card are filled. In case of default by the Advertiser to execute its obligations before, during or after the design and/or publication of the advertisement, an amount equal to the price of this contract shall be payable as liquidated damages and as penalty.
- Distribution of printed media is the responsibility of the US Postal Service. The Company cannot be held responsible for any change(s) in USPS policy, status and/or viability beyond the date on this contract or other events beyond the Company’s control that may affect the production / shipping process including, but not limited to, natural disasters, acts of war and/or terrorism, and labor disruptions.
- Advertiser acknowledges upon signing this contract that he has not relied upon any promise, statement or representation other than contained herein.
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘this website’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without this website’s prior written consent.